2/11/2015

McGinley and Streets of San Francisco


Paul McGinley flew to San Francisco on Monday, three days ahead of his appearance in the AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, and on arrival chose visit to Ocean Beach.

McGinley went for a walk with a friend to “get a bit of fresh air” and followed that with lunch at the Cliff House. When he returned however to his rented SUV McGinley found his back window had been shattered.

“All my stuff was taken,” he said Tuesday in a telephone interview.

Gone were his travel bag, custom TaylorMade clubs, equipment, carry-on bag, travel documents and passport. The thief also took Ryder Cup mementos McGinley planned to auction for charity.

"I was just disappointed. I had only been in the country an hour and a half.

"It can happen in any country, or city in the world. I thought it was safe, and it didn't cross my mind."




No comments:

Post a Comment