5/12/2016

An Evening with Rory and Sir Alex


Rory McIlroy is to host a night with Alex Ferguson in Dublin ahead of the Irish Open, with all proceeds raised going to The Rory Foundation.

The event will be held at the Dublin Convention Centre on May 17th, with McIlroy hosting the European Tour event at the K Club on May 19th.

2,000 are expected to attend the night, as four-time Major winner and Manchester United fan McIlroy speaks to the legendary Scottish manager who won 13 league titles, two European Cups and five FA Cups his famous Old Trafford tenure.

McIlroy said: “I can’t wait to be back in Ireland to be able to host this event at the Convention Centre ahead of the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open.

“Over the course of the tournament, I want to raise as much money as I can for my Foundation as there are many children’s charities out there really in need of the support. As a huge Manchester United fan, I’m delighted Sir Alex has agreed to join me. And with Jimmy Nesbitt as the event’s MC, it’s shaping up to be a really enjoyable evening.”

James Nesbitt will MC the night and early bird tickets can be bought for €60 



Related articles

No comments:

Post a Comment